Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tis' the Season

Last Saturday David and I decorated our home for Christmas. It was so fun to be in our new home with our little girl decorating this year. It makes me think of where we were a year ago. Last year we didn't even decorate because we were moving from our home in Waco to get ready to go overseas. Quite a difference a year makes!

Ava and I fluffing the tree

Ava's first Christmas ornament


Putting her first Christmas ornament on the tree

I really like this Santa outfit.

It was very fun decorating our house having a newborn, but it was quite different than I expected. We would hang an ornament and console the crying baby, hang another ornament and console the crying baby, and it went on like this for the majority of the decorating. We had to go to bed before we finished so when I got home from church on Sunday Ava had fallen asleep in the car seat and I finished the decorating while David was having meetings at church. Turns out decorating with a newborn equals lots of cheer and little productivity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment