Friday, December 16, 2011

Maya is 2

On Wednesday Maya turned 2 years old. To celebrate the day Linda Perry invited my mom and I to join them for cake at their house and Chucky Cheese for lunch. Meredith made Maya's cake and I was so impressed. Not only was it delicious it looked amazing. I wish I had taken a picture. Chucky Cheese was fun. Maya David and MJ had a blast with all the games. Ava had never been exposed to so much commotion before so the poor girlie was overstimulated after being there for a while. We are looking forward to Maya's party on Sunday. 

David joined us on his lunch break

The birthday girl

Maya liked Chucky from a distance!

After Chucky Cheese my mom and I went shopping for Christmas presents. Ava was a trooper while we bargain shopped. That night I placed her on her changing table to change her diaper before bed and she did not move. Which is very unusual for her. She was wiped out after Chucky Cheese and shopping.

Ava shopped til she dropped!

No comments:

Post a Comment