Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sunday Best

When Ava was 3 weeks old we went to church for the first time. It was so great getting to show her off. She looked so pretty in her sunday dress. It was funny because no one at church has ever seen me not pregnant so everyone was commenting on how "small" I was (even though I still have a ways to go before I reach my pre-pregnancy weight).

Cutie in her dress!

Pastor George helping with Ava as we got to church.

Family Pic on our first Sunday


It is weird having a baby and going to church without David (because he is already there). It is also weird to sit in the service without him. But it will be fun when Ava reaches 2 months because then I will start to take her into the youth service as well as the "big house" and to tell her "that's Daddy preaching". We love the community that we are apart of at LifePoint and feel so blessed to be at this church.

1 comment:

  1. I love her dress and those tights! Whoever thought of the built-in shoe was genius. You look so good, too!

    ReplyDelete