Monday, March 26, 2012

5 Months!

Today Ava turned 5 months and we had a very fun day. Ava made 2 new friends. We met a friend from my Thursday morning bible study and her 2 kids at the park. We had lots of fun visiting and her 2 year old loved chasing the ducks. We also had Rochelle over and we had fun playing with Ava and talking about life. 


It is crazy to me how big she is now on this mat now. We have put it away this past month and just use it as a frame of reference to see how much she has grown.



Ava has been very busy this month. It is crazy to me how active she can be without crawling. She is getting on her hands and knees now and she will rock. She is still rolling like a mad woman! She enjoys her TurtleTot and her activity tree and more than anything Mommy. Ava is a sweet, happy, and content little baby and she gives smiles freely. I love her more than words can express. I am so thankful for the 5 months that God has given us with our girl... Oh and the most recent development is that Ava began Army Crawling today!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is SO CUTE! I can't believe how big she is.

    The other day, I found two really cute handmade dresses. The fabric has cupcakes and other little desserts all over them. I'm not sure what size they are, but I think they're at least toddler sizes. I was going to mail you guys one for Ava and keep the other one if our baby is a girl. If our baby is a boy, I'll mail them both to you so Ava and your niece can have them. :) They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete