Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jakin

Hayley had Jakin 3 weeks ago and Ava and I went to visit the Saturday after he was born. 


I was dressing Maya on Monday morning and I noticed that she and Ava had the same outfit so naturally I had to dress them alike!

Handsome little man


The Perry Pack

The following weekend David Ava and I went to Waco to visit Jakin and as a bonus we got to see Jenny and Micah with their new baby Eli!


Sweet Family! 

Bath time

At 7:00 Ava was falling asleep so we decided to give her a bath to help keep her awake until 8. So Maya and Ava took a bath together! They had a blast having a bath buddy.


Beautiful Mommy and Baby


David's birthday was the next Sunday so my mom made him a cake to celebrate and everyone went together to get him a Keurig coffee maker. He was so excited!

David playing with the kiddos

1 comment:

  1. The first one of Ava laying over on Maya is PRECIOUS! And those outfits are, too.

    ReplyDelete