Saturday, January 24, 2015

Birthday Weekend

January 17th is both my moms and Andrew's birthday. Ava, Ben and I went to Fort Worth on Thursday for Andrew's party and stayed the weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday as well. His party was at Pump It Up. Ava and Ben both had a blast bouncing and jumping in the bounce houses.


All the party people!


The girls


The birthday boy!


Dinner time!


It took Ben a little bit to warm up to the pizza. He wasn't too sure about it.


Ava and Jakin serenading Josiah.


Out celebrating my moms birthday  on Saturday.


We went by to visit Granny after church on Sunday. Ava and Ben had a blast running in circles chasing each other in the wide open space of the living room. They were so cute laughing a giggling with each other.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am sybil from China. Your babies are very lovely. Your family must be very happy. These little things are our life. Best wishes for you.My English is not good,if I write some thing wrong,sorry.

    ReplyDelete