Friday, October 26, 2012

One Year Old!

My baby has turned one! Cannot believe it was a year ago that I held her in my arms for the first time. She has been such a joy in our lives. I thank God every day for the gift that she is.

Ava is such a hoot. She loves to play chase. I tell her "I'm gonna get you" and she laughs and crawls away anticipating me to wrap her up in my arms and toss her into the air. This is definitely my favorite thing to play with her. She also loves to be tickled. And she is just a joyful and playful little girl. I think she has a lot of her Daddy's personality. I say this because she is very easy going, out going, and silly. Which is exactly like her Daddy.

Today was a great day. We spent the morning at home playing. In the afternoon we went to lunch then to the pumpkin patch. We had trouble getting good pictures this afternoon. The shadows were really bad and Ava was being stingy with her sweet smiles. 




She was fascinated by the straw. I was pleasantly surprised that none of it tried to go into her mouth though. :)



More straw.


After the pumpkin patch we went home played and Ava napped. It was a great day! I am so thankful for this girl. We always have so much fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment