Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Winter

This winter I was really bad about taking pictures with my camera so these are mainly from my iPhone.  So here is a bunch of pictures from this winter.



This girl looks good in a hat!


Christmas Eve putting the last item on the advent tree.


Mom and Ava on our "Christmas Eve"


Ava and I at my birthday dinner.


This girl can pull off a scarf.


Early morning watching a show in her chair.


Ava loves these water bottles of mine and David's. Anytime she sees David or I with it she begs to have a drink.


Ava already loves her Bible! Hallelujah!


Play date at the park with friends.


Andrew's birthday party. Ava had a blast at the bounce house.


Ava discovered the great outdoors this winter and loves it! 




I love this girls smile!



Ava loving herself some balloons!


This picture is so blurry but the face behind the blur is precious. That smile is beautiful!


David's birthday lunch was a bore to Ava. 


It's so crazy to me how much she's grown up in just a few short months. She's gotten so much taller, her hair has grown so much and her little personality is shining through more and more! She is so much fun and such a joy to be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment