Thursday, December 20, 2012

Discipline

Lately Ava has been getting into all the things that she knows she shouldn't. It has been trying and it has been a work of Jesus in my heart to make me more patient. But needless to say we have been having to do more spanking of her little hand and time outs. And it breaks my heart. Ava really hates time out. She screams and screams. Yesterday I was working on some Christmas projects on my computer. I left the room for a moment and when I came back in this is what I found. Ava's face looks as if her hand has been found in the cookie jar. So I had to capture the moment. Then sadly she was disciplined. Please pray for our little girls heart to be one of sweetness and obedience and me to be consistent and patient with her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment