Saturday, September 1, 2012

Summer

This summer was very difficult for me so I did not blog. Also our camera was having issues so I did not even take many pictures. So here is a recap of our summer via the pictures I took with my iPhone.


8 months!!!



Playing at Nana's house.



Gotta love a nakey babe.


Ava was a broccoli fanatic for a while.


We found her playing in the corner. She just looks so sweet. But now she tries to play with the lamp so we have to keep an eye on her when she's in that corner.


Airing out the diaper rash... See the cute buns?


 Ava playing on her "jungle gym". She loves to pull up on the table and walk with the chairs and she likes to climb over the bottoms of the chairs. She used to get herself high centered. But she would figure it out. :)



Nana visiting!


The olympics! Ava get excited this is what we will be doing for the next 2 weeks!


Lunch after church with the Perry's.


Fell asleep in the carseat on our way home from church.



This is one of Ava's favorite past times. She loves to play with Daddy's bookbag.


Another one of her favorite past times. Looking out the glass when the front door is open. It's adorable to see her standing there when you are walking up to the house.


Yes, I know, you can see my reflection. 


Waking from a nap. So pleasant.


Dinner time!!!


Playing dress up with Maya's wings before they left.




Too cool! 


At lunch with Mommy. Love my sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment