Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Easter morning was busy for the Hanson's so I was unable to get any pictures of Ava that morning. There was no youth on Easter morning so I was able to sit with David in the service. It's always such a treat when I get to sit with him at church! After church we had lunch and headed over to Nana's house.

Nana's gift for Ava

Ava sporting her bunny hat

Maya is such a HAM!


Granny, Mark and Melissa came over for Easter dinner. I really enjoyed catching up with Mark and Melissa and seeing Granny!

Ava hanging with Daddy during Easter dinner

Such SWEET smiles!!!

Sitting so pretty!


Sweet girls!

David playing with the kiddos.
They were so cute jumping on the bed!

We had a great time at my mom's house. I really enjoy it when all the cousins are together. Maya and Drew play so cute together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment